Schools and University Fundraising
There are many ways your school or university can help raise money for Orchid. Below are a few popular ideas to raise some life changing cash, however if you have some creative fundraising ideas up your sleeve, let us know and we can support you every step of the way!
We can also support you with your testicular cancer information sessions by providing information and educational resources alongside fundraising materials.
Here are some other popular ideas to raise some life changing cash:
- Support Male Cancer Awareness Week (13th – 19th September 2021) and dress in blue
- Plan an Easter egg hunt or decorate an egg competition
- Arrange a sponsored silence
- Plan a battle of the bands or show off your hidden skills in a talent show
- Persuade teachers to take on a challenge
- School sleep in (a sponsored sleepover at school)
- Organise a charity concert
- Get competitive and organise a quiz.
Fundraising Ideas for Universities
- Organise a jailbreak
- Hold a bucket collection or RAG raid
- A themed quiz
- A sports tournament or sports day
- Organise a concert or talent competition
- Take part in one of our sponsored events
Remember, we can kit you out with everything you need, so if you are thinking of holding a fundraising activity at your school or university, let us know!