Schools and University Fundraising
There are many ways your school or university can help raise money for Orchid. Below are a few popular ideas to raise some life changing cash, however if you have some creative fundraising ideas up your sleeve, let us know and we can support you every step of the way!
Our ‘Your Privates’ Schools Fundraising pack provides a plethora of fun and innovative ideas for you and your students to get involved with. We can also support you with your testicular cancer information sessions by providing information and educational resources alongside fundraising materials.
Click on the image below to download the pack.
Here are some other popular ideas to raise some life changing cash:
- Support Male Cancer Awareness Week (20th-26th April 2020) and dress in blue
- Plan an Easter egg hunt or decorate an egg competition
- Arrange a sponsored silence
- Plan a battle of the bands or show off your hidden skills in a talent show
- Persuade teachers to take on a challenge
- School sleep in (a sponsored sleepover at school)
- Organise a charity concert
- Get competitive and organise a quiz.
If your school chooses to support us and would like an assembly, a member of the Orchid Team or an Orchid Ambassador would love to come and raise awareness . Alternatively, we have videos, presentations and materials that we can provide you with to create your own Orchid Assembly. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Check out our teaching resources, including detailed lesson plan to help raise awareness of Male Cancer http://www.yourprivates.org.uk/
- Organise a jailbreak
- Hold a bucket collection or RAG raid
- A themed quiz
- A sports tournament or sports day
- Organise a concert or talent competition
- Take part in one of our sponsored events
Remember, we can kit you out with everything you need, so if you are thinking of holding a fundraising activity at your school or university, let us know!