Why partner with us
Over 50,000 men in the UK will be diagnosed with prostate, testicular and penile cancer in the coming year and sadly these numbers continue to increase. We believe our cause will really resonate with your staff as behind each statistic is a man; a father, son, brother, grandfather or friend and behind each man there are family and friends who are affected by these uniquely male cancers.
A partnership with Orchid provides a great opportunity for your company to meet its charitable objectives. Every year we help thousands of men and their families affected by a male specific cancer through our information and support services, education and awareness campaigns and research programmes.
At Orchid we believe our partnerships within the business community should be mutually beneficial, here are some of the benefits to a partnership with Orchid:
- We are a young dynamic charity, your help has a significant impact and we are small enough to provide a direct, personalised service
- Our work is easy to communicate and tangible. Whether you choose to support a cutting edge research project, the Orchid Tissue Bank, a leaflet or new Factsheet – every penny you raise goes directly towards helping the thousands of people every year affected by a male specific cancer
- We have a wide range of events and fundraising activities to engage your staff and can design a partnership plan to suit you
- You will receive support from an experienced Account Manager and the wider Orchid Fundraising Team to ensure you have everything you need throughout your partnership
- We can offer the expertise of a Public Affairs and Communications team who will provide you with media support and positive exposure
- Read our policy statement on working with pharmaceutical companies.