How you can work with Orchid
There are many ways in which your company can support Orchid, our aim is to create a partnership that fits perfectly with your business objectives. Here are a few tried and tested corporate fundraising mechanisms to get you started:
Here are some of our Top tips for supporting Orchid at work
Get to know us – Speak to your colleagues and book a Health and Wellbeing event, so that we can provide a real insight into our work alongside communicating lifesaving messages
Orchid events – tie up those shoelaces and get fitter while supporting one of our exciting events, from runs to walks, to cycles to treks, we have something for everyone. We can also create a tailored made event, which makes a great corporate away day, while raising vital funds for Orchid. Contact our Charlie from our Events Team, who will be delighted to help you
Speak to the right people – In each company the person who looks after charity partnerships is different but try speaking to your CSR or HR team to find the right contact
Introduce us – we love meeting with companies to create a bespoke partnership, tailored to help meet your business goals and corporate social responsibility needs so put us in touch today
Don’t just take out word for it – show people our website, it’s full of great information on current corporate supporters as well as case studies of the men and their families who a partnership can help
- Charity of the Year – Partnering with Orchid as your chosen Charity of the Year is a fantastic way to get your whole company involved in a cause and a great way to increase staff retention, loyalty and motivation. Your dedicated Account Manager will design a fundraising plan to ensure you have engagement and access to our events and activities throughout the year. You will also be provided with a range of fundraising materials and information.
- Strategic partnerships – If you would like a more long term partnership with Orchid then we can design a partnership that works for you and will provide a long term impact for the charity.
- Sponsorship – We have a variety of campaigns, annual surveys, events and publications that provide fantastic sponsorship opportunities.
- Sales promotions (Cause Related Marketing) – A 5% donation from the sale of your product can raise much needed funds and help to raise vital awareness.
- Payroll Giving – Is a flexible scheme which allows anyone who pays UK income tax to give regularly and on a tax free basis to charities such as Orchid.
- Gift in Kind – Instead of a monetary donation we also welcome donations of goods, facilities and services that provide an economic resource to the charity.