Employee ways to support us at work
From hosting bake sales, quizzes, raffles and dress down days to fundraising at larger events you may be planning, we would love to have your support.
Get in touch
– we love meeting with people to hear about the work you do and about your company. We then get to understand how you would like to support us and/or how we could support you, in delivering your event.
Charity of the Year
– if you have a Charity of the Year programme please consider nominating Orchid or let us know when the application process opens, so we can apply.
– this enables you to give regularly from your gross salary. Your donation is an easy, tax-effective way to give monthly to Orchid so it costs you less to give more! You need to be a UK taxpayer to be eligible and your employer must offer payroll giving, so check this first.
|You pledge||Cost to you at 20% tax rate||Cost to you at 40% tax rate|
Or join one of our Orchid events
– tie up those shoelaces and get fitter while supporting one of our exciting events, from runs to walks, to cycles to treks, we have something for everyone. We can also create a tailored made event, which makes a great corporate away day, while raising vital funds for Orchid.
You can also show your support for Orchid when you use
Savoo Search, Save and Raise
as your online shopping platform. Your efforts cost you nothing because Savoo donates on your behalf. Search using www.savoo.co.uk/charities/orchid-fighting-male-cancer and you’ll help us fight male cancer.
Don’t just take our word for it
– show people our website, it’s full of great information on current corporate supporters as well as case studies of the men and their families who a partnership can help.
To find out more about how you and your company can work with Orchid please get in touch with Allison Vickers on 020 3745 7317 or firstname.lastname@example.org