An Orchid collection not only helps us to raise essential life changing cash, they also help to raise vital awareness of male specific cancer. Pennies soon become pounds!
Collection boxes at work or home
Throughout the year many of our supporters place a collection box in shops, at home, offices and other local businesses. Why not order yours today by contacting us now!
- Please provide the organisation’s address, or your home address.
- If you would like to place a collection box in a local business, please ask an employee to get in touch!
Collecting in public
If you are planning to collect on behalf of Orchid at a public place such as a train station or shopping centre or even in the street please use our registration form to tell us about your collection in advance. We can kit you out with everything you need in advance and we can highlight any guidelines that need to be followed.
Please see our Fundraising Guidelines for further information.
Paying in your money
Once your box is full or you have finished your collection, sending in your cash is simple. You can make your donation either:
- by sending us a cheque
- paying directly into our bank
All the information you need to do this will be included in your welcome pack.
How your money could help Orchid and our fight against male cancer
- £10 could pay for 100 male cancer awareness leaflets, increasing awareness across schools, hospitals, GP surgeries etc.
- £50 could pay for an anatomical model to help educate men on how to self-check for male cancer signs.
- £100 could pay for one of our Orchid Male Cancer Information Nurse Specialists to deliver a life changing awareness talk and deliver information to schools, companies and local communities.
If you’ve any questions or would like to talk to one of us here in the Orchid Fundraising Team, please contact us email@example.com or on 0203 745 7317.