Donate in memory
Losing someone you love is never easy. Donating in their memory is a special way to celebrate and remember their life.
You can do this in a number of ways:
Make an online donation.
Visit our secure online donation page here to give funds in honour of a loved one. We are always incredibly touched to receive these donations. Thank you.
Set up a Tribute Fund
A Tribute Fund is a special place online where you, your family and friends can remember someone special and raise funds for Orchid.
During the current times, many of us find that we are unable to say goodbye to family and friends as we would like to. Our online tributes help you remember and celebrate your loved ones and share your thoughts.
- Our tributes are quick and easy to set up. Go to https://www.muchloved.com/CreateMemorial and follow the steps to create your fundraising page via our partner MuchLoved.
- You can include stories, photos, music and videos.
- Share the link with your family and friends so they can make a donation and post messages of love and support in their memory.
You can also:
- Post updates and details of events held in their memory.
- Light candles to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions.
- Sign in anywhere and at any time.
For further information, please do contact email@example.com
Make an offline donation.
Please follow this link, which will show you various ways to donate offline.
Make a donation page on Just Giving.
You can create an in memory page of a loved one online by using Justgiving. On the Justgiving page you can write a story and add photos. Anyone can add a donation on the site with a message. All donations will be automatically transferred to Orchid.
However you choose to support Orchid, our sincere thanks for thinking of us at this time.