Fundraising Collection Volunteer
Closing date: 4th August 2017
Could you spare some time to be one of our Orchid Fundraising Collection Volunteers?
Help us to raise vital funds out in the heart of your community and you’ll be saving more men’s lives from male cancer.
We are looking to recruit some Fundraising Collection Volunteers who can either organise their own collections or attend one of our pre-organised collections. These could be based anywhere from shopping centres, train stations, or even your local sports match.
The role will involve some or all of the tasks below;
- Approaching local businesses, train stations, sports organisers or anywhere of interest to request collection permission.
- Organise collection permits
- Obtaining letters of authority from Orchid if requested.
- Collecting donations in the heart of your community.
We’ll kit you out with some collection buckets and Orchid t-shirts so you’ll look the part and why not invite your friends, family or workplace to join you too.
- We’re after people with plenty of enthusiasm and the capability to turn a frown upside down.
- A friendly and approachable attitude is a must.
- You’ll need to be organised to make sure you have all the right documents and permissions in place.
- It’s also important for you to be reliable and trustworthy.
What you’ll get in return
- Support from Orchid who will ensure your experience is as enjoyable as possible.
- The opportunity to meet new people.
- The chance to be part of a passionate team who are ready to make a difference and help raise the profile of male cancer.
- Develop communication and fundraising skills
To apply please email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 745 7315.
Also take a look at our Collections page for further information.