Where is Willy? Event Volunteer
Closing date: 9th November 2016
Be part of the silliest fun run in the world at Orchids brand new “Where is Willy?” Run and join us in our fight against male cancer!
We are looking for volunteers to assist us on Wednesday 9th November from 5:00pm onwards to help with a number of roles at this iconic 2K event, taking place at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Race day participants will be donning their inflatable penis costumes to raise vital awareness of Penile Cancer and to raise funds for Orchid Cancer Appeal.
You could be involved with any of the following volunteer roles;
- Event set up/pack down
- Assisting participants with their Willy suits
- Handing out goody bags
We are looking for volunteers who are
- Enthusiastic and have a willingness to get stuck in.
- A sense of humour and friendly attitude.
- A good team player.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
What you’ll get in return
- First hand event experience!
- A briefing from Orchid on your role and responsibilities for the evening.
- The opportunity to meet new people.
- The chance to be part of a passionate team who are ready to make a difference and help raise the profile of male cancer.
To apply please email – email@example.com or call 0203 745 7316.
Why not get your friends and family involved too and help us in our fight against male cancer.