Dare A Dad 2021
Dare A Dad
Dare your dad – or anyone else’s – to undertake a challenge. Make it silly, make it funny – whatever you like (as long as you remember to keep it safe!)
Here’s a few ideas to get you started or just to inspire you:
- Dare your Dad to join you in a TIKTOK video
- Upside down/backwards day e.g. wear your shorts and t-shirt backwards or inside out
- Take an embarrassing/funny selfie and post it as your profile picture
- Paint your nails
- Shave your beard off
- 50 star jumps on the trampoline
- Wear odd shoes to the park/shops
- Do a handstand against a wall and stay there for 5 minutes
- Wash the car wearing mum’s dress
- Eat a tin of baked beans using chop sticks
Will he dare to do it? If not, he pays the price – a £10 donation to Orchid, the UK’s leading male cancer charity.
He can make a donation here
He turns out to be a dad who dares – he completes the challenge. Uh oh! You pay the £10 instead!
You can make your donation here
Don’t forget to tag Orchid and #DareADadforOrchid and share your dare
Whatever you choose as your dare, please remember to make it safe, use good judgment and follow Government guidelines regarding Covid-19. By taking part in this challenge you do so at your own risk.